Association of Nepali Teraian in America (ANTA) is a non-profit and non-political organization devoted to strengthen close relationship among the people from Terai in North America and committed to work towards enhancement of Teraian’s identity and welfare.
The objectives of the Association of Nepali Teraian in America (ANTA) are to:
- Promote close cooperation among people from Terai in North America.
- Develop network of people from Terai in North America.
- Provide support to people from Terai in North America in time of need and difficulties.
- Promote advancement of the Teraian’s identity, awareness and cultural heritage.
- Promote harmony, cooperation and strengthen ties with other Nepali organizations in North America.
- Help people/organization from Terai in Nepal though monetary funds as well as other means for the social welfare programs.
- Provide educational help to the promising Tertian’s students through sponsorship program in Nepal or abroad.
- Provide resources and assistance to the Teraian students coming to USA for higher education.
- To promote woman’s cause and equality.
- Build and develop relationship with local partners and different organization in Nepal and North America for the advancement of Teraian culture and heritage.